New Zealand Nurses Organisation
The New Zealand Nurses Organisation (NZNO) represents over 46,000 nurses and health workers.
- NZNO members include nurses, midwives, students, kaimahi hauora, health care workers and allied health professionals.
- NZNO is the nursing union in Aotearoa New Zealand
- NZNO is the leading professional body of nurses in Aotearoa New Zealand
- Te Runanga o Aotearoa is the arm through which NZNO's Te Tiriti o Waitangi partnership is articulated
- NZNO members enhance the health and wellbeing of all people of Aotearoa New Zealand
- NZNO members are united in their professional and industrial aspirations
NZNO will support you in your workplace to ensure you receive the professional and industrial support you need. Remember, NZNO cannot support you unless you are a member. Further information on the benefits of belonging to NZNO and a membership form can be found here: NZNO Membership application and information
Or phone the Membership Support Centre on 0800 283848 for further information.